Scheduling your hearing test is the first step toward enjoying a better life! From your initial FREE hearing consultation to your hearing aid fitting, Bieri Hearing Specialists makes your satisfaction our top priority.
Your FREE comprehensive hearing test:
1. We'll listen to your concerns and ask questions to get a detailed understanding of your hearing health history. You and your companion will each fill out a questionnaire to assess your hearing.
2. We'll conduct a thorough hearing evaluation, including a hearing threshold test. We'll also use your companion's voice to test your hearing. The results of these tests will deliver detailed assessments of any hearing loss so we can find the best solution for you.
3. If your test determines that hearing aids may help you, we'll show you a variety of Bieri Hearing hearing aids. We can even program one for you that very day so you can decide which fit is right for your lifestyle.
After you receive your hearing aids:
Your care doesn’t end after your hearing test and fitting. That’s because Bieri Hearing Specialists offer more than just hearing aids. We offer hearing solutions. Choose a hearing aid and receive:
• FREE limited-time warranty
• FREE personalized programming
• FREE office visits and annual hearing screenings
• FREE cleanings and adjustments
The Bieri Hearing Specialists Experience™:
Bieri Hearing Specialists offers advanced hearing assessments you won’t find at other places. You’ll receive the following for FREE:
• Speech Recognition in Noise Test - This hearing evaluation test helps measure any difficulty you have hearing in a noisy environment - one of the most common complaints among adults.
• Listening Enhancement Program - This computerized, interactive program helps you improve your listening skills through an online hearing rehabilitation system.
• Our exclusive Personalized Hearing Health Assessment (PHHA) puts you in control of deciding the best solution for your individual hearing needs. By completing this simple assessment, you provide your Bieri hearing care professional with important information needed to make the right recommendations for your lifestyle.
This is at no cost to you. You are welcomed to bring someone to accompany you or you can ask someone who also would like their hearing tested to come in with you.
The Tests we will conduct are:
• Auditory Range –This test indicates what types of sounds you can hear such as high pitch versus low pitch sounds.
o This includes Air and Bone
• Speech Recognition –This tests your ability of how well you can communicate with a hearing loss.
o This includes speech in quiet and noise.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Insurance information
• A Familiar voice
At the end of your visit you will receive the best type of hearing device specifically fitted to your hearing loss.
Please contact us for available times and days.